Okay Emmitt, Do You Want To Tell Me Where The Hell This Came From?

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Emmitt Smith was in Texas yesterday to show his support for Presidential hopeful Barack Obama, and you could not understand my joy when I found out he was speaking for five minutes. I clicked on the link JK from LIO sent me and got out the popcorn. Then something happened. Emmitt spoke clearly, concisely, and with confidence. He made sense! He....he gave a great public speech....



Political affiliatons aside, that was amazing. I just can't get over how good of a speech that was and how he can't do that on Sunday/Monday Countdown. Emmitt just done blowed my mind.

4 Comments:

maybe berman needs to introduce emmitt like that each week and give him a podium and five minutes.

-dan

Anonymous said...
Feb 21, 2008, 6:03:00 AM  

It's because Emmitt wants change, and hope, and changing hope, and hope for change.

Maybe Emmitt realizes that they way ESPNoids want him to talk is un-natural and ridiculous and just can't bring himself to do it.

E Buzz said...
Feb 21, 2008, 6:22:00 AM  

As much as Obama seems to impress me, this concerns me when Emmitt can just get up there like this and gel perfectly with his message. Maybe Rush and Hillary were right. (ducks)

Anonymous said...
Feb 21, 2008, 6:50:00 AM  

In related news, Shannon Sharpe is backing Hillary and Mike Patrick is endorsing McCain.

GMoney said...
Feb 21, 2008, 10:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment