Best Damn Sports NFL Draft Rap

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Had a couple send this to me, and with much chagrin I decided to take a gander at this Best Damn Sports Show Period Rap about the NFL Draft. It started out just as I expected, but picked up some steam in the middle. The Heidi and Lauren line got me and by the end I was singing the hook. Enjoy....



Any rap that can get Michael Irvin in it AND have Kim Kardashian say "booty" is alright in my book.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 2:10 PM

3 Comments:

Ten bucks says that Irvin snorted blow off of Kim's ass.

GMoney said...
Apr 24, 2008, 4:01:00 PM  

I would dominate Malcolm Kelly in a Sudoku contest!

Anonymous said...
Apr 24, 2008, 7:00:00 PM  

Best Damn NFL Draft Rap >>>>> Chicago Bears Owner Singing to Brian Urlacher

Apr 24, 2008, 10:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment